Enter the Photo Contest for 2020-2021 Think Pink Calendar!
HEROES! It’s your turn to be the star of our annual calendar! This year’s calendar theme is “FRONTLINE HEROES” and will feature First Responders and Frontline Workers throughout the North State. Winners will have their photo(s) featured in the 2020-2021 Nor-Cal Think Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Calendar.
To submit photos, please review the “Rules & Prizes” tab below, and submit via the “Upload Photo” form.
If this is your first submission, go ahead and click on the “Upload Photo” tab. If you have already submitted at least once, please login using the LOG IN link in the pink area below, and then return to the “Upload Photo” form and complete your next submission.
Photo upload minimum of 2mb and 2400 pixel width.
Photo Contest for the 2020-2021 Breast Health Calendar!
Here's where you upload your “FRONTLINE HEROES” Themed Photo!
Please only upload appropriate, tasteful photos relevant to the theme.
To be considered, your photo must have the following criteria:
- Must pertain to First Responders or Frontline Workers
- Examples of First Responders: Law Enforcement Officers, SWAT, Fire Department Personnel, Volunteer Fire Department Personnel, Ambulance, Dispatch, Search & Rescue, Life Flight Operations, Emergency Utility Personnel
- Examples of Frontline Workers: Health Care Professional, Service Industry Workers
- The photo must contain a First Responder or Frontline Worker person or persons, First Responder or Frontline Worker vehicle/ air craft/ water craft, or action.
- Must be from Northern California.
- Preference given to pink themed photos that include pink attire or decorations.
Enter your “FRONTLINE HEROES” photo(s) in the Think Pink calendar photo contest by visiting our website norcalthinkpink.org. and uploading your photos.
Photo submission ends June 30, 2020.
You may submit as many photos as you would like to be considered. The winning photos will be chosen by the Nor-Cal Think Pink Board of Directors. Winners will be published and the photographer acknowledge in the 2020-2021 Breast Health Calendar. You must be able to provide a version of the photo that is at least 300 dpi at approximately 8x10 inches for print quality. Pictures must be appropriate and tasteful. Nor-Cal Think Pink reserves all rights to printing and final decision on publication.
Upload your photos by clicking the UPLOAD PHOTO link above.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Nor-Cal Think Pink reserves the right to add sponsor logos and breast health educational messages to winning images for print in the calendar. Nor-Cal Think Pink also reserves the right to use submitted images on our website and on social media. Approved photos will be posted on the Featured Photos page, including your First Name, Last Name, City, and State. MAKE SURE YOU ARE OK WITH THIS INFORMATION APPEARING BEFORE YOU SUBMIT A PHOTO.
All other contact information (street address, phone, email) will only be used to contact contest winners. It will NOT be published or used in any other way.