2018 Pretty In Pink Prom
Nor-Cal Think Pink is hosting their 3rd annual formal fundraising event, the “Pretty In Pink Prom”. Enjoy hors d’oeurves, cocktails, and of course it wouldn’t be a prom without dancing!
When: April 14th, 2018
Where: Sheraton Hotel,
- $1500 Premier Sponsor: Exclusive logo placement on all event marketing including online advertising, poster, and event program in addition to your banner advertised at the event and tickets for a reserved table of (8).
- $500 Sponsor Level: Business logo on poster, online advertising, event program, and on a featured table plus (2) tickets to the event or purchase a reserved table of (8) for the discounted rate of $250.
- $250 Sponsor Level: Business logo on all online advertising and event program plus (1) ticket to the event.
- Tickets: $45 per person | $85 per couple
$325 reserved table of 8
- Early Bird: $35 per person (until 2/15/18)
The goal of this event is to raise funds to expand our mission to educate the importance of early detection throughout the whole year and in more rural communities in the North State. Our year-round education includes hosting an educational booth at various local events each month, offering educational workshops and breast self-exam demos at organizations and businesses, distributing educational materials to local medical offices, and producing educational messages for social media. It is our hope that through advocacy and outreach education with our surrounding Northern California communities, women will recognize the importance of annual mammograms; monthly breast self exams, and other early detection tools.