Have your artwork featured in the 2018-2019 Nor-Cal Think Pink Calendar!
The calendar highlights breast cancer awareness, education and information and is given out all over Northern CAlifornia including Glenn, Modoc, Plumas, Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama & Trinity Counties.
- Artwork must be PINK themed an horizontal in orientation.
- Artwork must be on paper or canvas on min 8×10 and max of 24×36 in size. (Note: cropping may have to be done to fit calendar page.)
- Contest is available to all current high school art students.
- Artwork must be submitted to Nor-Cal Think Pink by April 30, 2018, and must have srtists Name, Grade, School, Teacher and email or phone number on the back.
- Winner’s artwork will be chosen based on creativity, ability to fit with calendar theme and design.
- Only 1 entry per student.
- Minimum of 15 art pieces will be chosen for the calendar.
- Winners will be contacted by May 15, 2018.
- Grand Prize artwork will be featured on the calendar cover
- Student will receive $250
- Plus an additional $250 to the students classroom!
View The 2017 Calendar Contest Entries
Past Think Pink Calendar Contests