2022 Nor-Cal Think Pink 5k Walk/Run – October 8th, 2022
***New DATE*** Nor-Cal Think Pink is excited to host the 3rd Annual Think Pink 5k Walk/Run on Saturday, October 8th, at the Sundial Bridge Arboretum Loop Trail in Redding. Help us RUN into October with one of our most popular events! All proceeds benefit Nor-Cal Think Pink and our mission to save lives by educating the importance of early detection screening, and to expand our Breast Cancer Detection Fund through MD Imaging.
Early detection saves lives! There is a 98% survival rate when breast cancer is caught and treated early! It is our hope that through advocacy and outreach education within our surrounding Northern California communities, women and men will recognize the importance of annual mammograms; monthly breast self-exams, and other early detection tools.
Opportunities to support this event include participating in the race, volunteering on race day, or sponsoring the event.REGISTER TODAY
- $1,500 Premier Sponsor Level: Premier logo placement and mention on all event marketing including online advertising, poster, print ads, media with banner, free booth at the event, and sponsorship team of 4 with recognition at event. Large logo will also be printed on the 5K participant bibs as a Premier sponsor.
- $900 Gold Sponsor Level: Logo placement and mention on event marketing including online advertising, poster, print ads, media with banner, free booth and recognition at the event, and sponsorship team of 2. Medium logo will also be printed on the 5K participant bib as a Gold sponsor.
- $500 Silver Sponsor Level: Logo on all online advertising with media mention, free booth and recognition at the event, logo on registration banners, and sponsorship team of 2.
- $250 Bronze Sponsor Level: Logo on all online advertising with media recognition, signage and recognition at the event, and logo displayed at welcome ceremonies.
- $100 Pink Sponsor Level: Business name on website, logo displayed during welcome ceremonies, and event recognition.
- Raffle Prize Donation: Social media and event recognition.
To sponsor the event, please contact us at email@example.com. We appreciate your support in making this event a success!